- Charter Bus Brooklyn
- New York Bus Charter
- New York Bus Rental
- Bus Rentals NYC
- Bus Companies in NYC
- Bus Rental NYC
- Coach Bus New York
- Bus Company NJ
- NY Charter Bus Companies
- Mini Bus Rental New York City
- Minibus NYC
- Sprinter Van Rental NJ
- Sprinter Van Rental NYC
- Bus Rentals New Brunswick
- Custom Van Rental NJ
- Bus Rental Staten Island
- Charter Bus NJ
- Charter Bus NYC
- School Bus Rental NJ
- School Bus Rental NYC
- Sprinter Van Limo NYC
AUTUMN IN NYC VIA A BUS RENTAL IN NEW YORK CITY
They say that autumn is the best time to visit New York City. We agree. Autumn is when you do not have to contend with extreme temperatures, making it a great time to see both indoor and outdoor attractions. This is especially true if you are renting a bus rental in New York City.
It's autumn time now, so you might have problems chartering a bus rental in New York City. Do not fret; call Custom Coach and Limo and get one on the fly! We have the best buses in our outstanding fleet.
What are the best things to do in NYC during autumn? Read on and find out!
1. Catch the annual Veterans Day Parade. With more than 20,000 participants, the Veterans Day Parade in New York City is the largest in the country. Veterans, reserved officers and members, those in active duty, and their families join in on the fun. The NYC parade goes back more than eight decades from 1929 and lasts for three hours.
2. The Feast of San Gennaro. San Gennaro is the patron saint of Naples and his feast day is observed in Little Italy. The residents of Little Italy continue to commemorate his feast day with a variety of contests, activities, musical performances, carnival games, food and other festivities. Join the celebration on September 19, complete with a Catholic mass and a procession.
3. Watch the fall foliage in Central Park. The entire NYC changes colors during autumn, but you might want to see the leaves fall in Central Park. The park has different kinds of trees that have splendid autumn colors such as elms, oaks and maples. You can go on to Belvedere Castle to get a wide view of the whole park or just stroll around in it. You can particularly check out the less-crowded northern half.
Many people think that autumn is the best time to visit New York and see the sites. Bus Rental NJ agrees! Why not call us and arrange for a bus rental in New York City to make sure that you have a stress-free autumn vacation?
A bus rental in New York City can ensure that you have the means to get around NYC without having to worry about safety, comfort and convenience. You also get to save time when you just get on and off the bus. No more waiting!
4. Have a sneak peek at the fashion trends for next spring! New York City is one of the fashion capitals of the world and September is when you get to see the clothes and the accessories that are bound to hit it big the next spring. Sponsored by Mercedes Benz, the New York Fashion week has more than 70 designers in various runway shows spread over seven days. But it is more than just fashion, there are a lot of activities lined up as well such as music piped in by the world's best DJs, giveaways and cocktails at retail outlets and Fashion's Night Out where you could shop even late at night.
5. See the Columbus Day Parade. Lasting for more than three hours, the Columbus Day Parade has been an annual NYC event since 1929. With more than 35,000 participants and close to a million spectators, you will be awed by the gathering of floats, bands and contingents. The Columbus Day Parade happens every second Monday of October.
6. Go on a walking tour. With the temperatures moderate, especially in late September and early October, autumn is the best time to have a walking tour of New York.
New York City is lovely at any time of the year, but autumn is just about the best time to see NYC. Make it even better by chartering a bus rental in New York City to make sure that you get the comfort and convenience of having professionals serve you every step of the way.
A visit to NYC during autumn can give you the chance to do these:
7. See the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Now on its 86th year, the Macy's Annual Thanksgiving Day Parade is a must-see. Be sure to download the parade map and find out where the public viewing areas are.
Remember that most of the best viewing spots are taken by 6:30 a.m. It can get cold so wear clothes that could keep you warm and bring a thermos of hot coffee or cocoa. It would also help if you could book a hotel that gives you a nice view of the parade.
8. Get spooked at the Halloween Extravaganza and Procession of Ghouls. Every year, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine stages the annual Halloween Extravaganza and Procession of Ghouls. You can come in costume and watch a classic horror silent movie, made even creepier with Timothy Brumfield's haunting organ music.
After the movie, the Grand Procession begins. This time, it is accompanied by another organist Ralph Lee. Different characters walk down the aisle and even scare and interact with the audience. With impressive costumes and equally impressive acting, this is a sight for all kids and adults to see.
This can get way late into the night so you might want a bus rental in New York waiting for you and your group to take you home.
Remember that you can make your New York experience even more memorable by chartering a bus rental in New York City to shuttle you and your group to wherever you are going!
A bus rental in New York City can help make your trip an even more enjoyable one. Visit the best city in the world during the best time of the year and get pampered every step of the way.
With a bus rental in New York City from Custom Coach and Limo, you have professionals taking care of your transportation needs. This means you no longer have to worry about getting a ride to and from the places you plan to visit. You just go on the bus, have fun, get off and have some more fun!
9. Solve a murder mystery at the Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden. The Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden will once again put up its mystery game where you try to solve a murder that happened more than 100 years ago. Who was the victim and why was he or she killed? You solve the puzzle with the clues provided. But it is not going to be easy to get all these clues when you have to find them by walking through the museum only by candlelight. This is a great way to bond with your families. Children eight years old and up can join in the fun!
10. New York's Village Halloween Parade. With more than 50,000 people joining, the Halloween Parade is one of the biggest gatherings in the city and the largest Halloween parade in the world. The annual parade happens on October 31, and attracts people in costumes, bands, puppeteers and a lot more. You can join the parade by arriving at 6:30 pm when the parade starts. Be sure to dress appropriately as it can get rather chilly at night. The crowds are also bound to be thick, so be prepared. Make reservations if you plan on eating at restaurants on and near the parade route.
There are just a lot of things to do in the Big Apple, so make sure that you have bus rental in New York City to help you get around!
11. Catch the New York Chocolate Show. Chocolate lovers would die to see the New York Chocolate Show. With more than 4,000 square meters of exhibition space all dedicated to chocolate in its various delicious forms, you can expect more than 15,000 people to come in and enjoy the live cooking demos by the world's top chefs. There is also a kids' zone where the little ones can have fun with chocolate with activities such as cupcake decoration, art and drawing with chocolate, and getting their fill of chocolate dipped spoons.
12. Join the New York City Marathon. The New York City Marathon has come a long way from when it started in 1970. Back then, it only had 55 finishers. Now it attracts more than 35,000 participants, and more than two million people watching at the sidelines. The runners cover more than 26 miles around New York City, covering all the boroughs of the Big Apple.
Be sure to call Custom Coach and Limo to make sure that you have the best bus rental in New York City for you and your group.