- Charter Bus Brooklyn
- New York Bus Charter
- New York Bus Rental
- Bus Rentals NYC
- Bus Companies in NYC
- Bus Rental NYC
- Coach Bus New York
- Bus Company NJ
- NY Charter Bus Companies
- Mini Bus Rental New York City
- Minibus NYC
- Sprinter Van Rental NJ
- Sprinter Van Rental NYC
- Bus Rentals New Brunswick
- Custom Van Rental NJ
- Bus Rental Staten Island
- Charter Bus NJ
- Charter Bus NYC
- School Bus Rental NJ
- School Bus Rental NYC
- Sprinter Van Limo NYC
How to Spend the Holidays in New York City
One of the best times to visit New York City is during the holidays, when the city that never sleeps becomes more alive than usual. But you can really see the sights conveniently, when you get a sprinter van rental in New York City for your travels to the Big Apple and around the city.
How do you get the best out of your holidays in the city? There are some tips that New Yorkers would like to impart to vacationers who are in the city for the holidays. What are these?
1. Visiting Rockefeller Center Plaza is a must. This is the Big Apple's Christmas Capital where you could see the giant Christmas tree and its 45,000 LED lights. This is simply an Instagram worthy place that is sure to bring the holiday spirit to your followers.
But do not skate at the ice rink! It is sure to be crowded and you would have to wait at least two hours to get into the ice. It is also expensive, where you need to pay at least $30 for admission. New York City has better, bigger, and less crowded skating rinks!
2. If you are going to FAO Schwarz to buy toys at the city's most popular toy store and to tap dance your way on the floor piano. But if you are going, go at 9 a.m. on a weekday so that you can avoid the crowds. Speaking of going on weekdays, this would apply to all the popular NYC traditions. Weekends mean lots and lots of people and you would probably not enjoy the attraction too much.
3. Go window-shopping. You would probably love the opportunity to see how different department stores showed their creative sides and dressed up their storefront windows. We assure you that you would be in for a treat. But you should also go Midtown, where you can walk down Fifth Avenue and see some of the best window displays from Saks, FAO Schwarz. And then go to Macy's, Lord & Taylor, and Barneys New York, as well.
4. Check out the holiday shows. There is always the Winter Solstice at St John the Divine. Or you can catch the Radio City Music Hall's Christmas Spectacular. The Christmas Spectacular is probably the show that every kid growing up in the Big Apple has seen at least once in his or her lifetime. You should also see what is playing in the other boroughs. For instance, the New York Botanical Garden stages the Holiday Train Show, while you can watch the American Ballet Theatre's The Nutcracker at the Brooklyn's BAM in the Bronx. Then there are other shows as well. In past years, the boroughs have always offered great alternatives.
5. Holiday travel is often stressful. You might think that traveling during the Christmas and New Year holidays are more stressful, but there is actually more traffic out during Thanksgiving. So it is best for you to charter a sprinter van rental in New York City for your family and friends. This will help you get to the city in style and comfort, as well as help you go around the city conveniently.
Do not be afraid to experience New York fully. Indulge in the world-class restaurants in the city that offers you just about every flavor you can think of. Or watch a Broadway show or two. And most importantly, call Custom Coach and Limo to get a sprinter van rental in New York City. It is the most affordable and most convenient way to see the sights and do more on your vacation!