- Charter Bus Brooklyn
- New York Bus Charter
- New York Bus Rental
- Bus Rentals NYC
- Bus Companies in NYC
- Bus Rental NYC
- Coach Bus New York
- Bus Company NJ
- NY Charter Bus Companies
- Mini Bus Rental New York City
- Minibus NYC
- Sprinter Van Rental NJ
- Sprinter Van Rental NYC
- Bus Rentals New Brunswick
- Custom Van Rental NJ
- Bus Rental Staten Island
- Charter Bus NJ
- Charter Bus NYC
- School Bus Rental NJ
- School Bus Rental NYC
- Sprinter Van Limo NYC
Why You Should Get a Sprinter Van Rental in New York City for Your Youth Sports Travel
More and more families are contacting us asking about our sprinter van rental in New York City for youth sports travel.
And why not? Youth sports is a growing industry. It is estimated that 36 million kids all over the country play some sort of sports. And a good part of these kids are not sponsored by their schools. Around 60% of kids playing sports do so with parents shouldering a bulk of the costs. These costs include traveling. These are the reasons why a sprinter van rental in New York City is necessary.
A sprinter van rental in New York City is the best way to transport a team of up to 10 youngsters. You have enough space for all the equipment, while the kids would have enough legroom to travel comfortably. What's more, you have audiovisual equipment on board and even electrical outlets to charge tablets and smartphones. You could easily keep the kids occupied during the entire time. If you have a bigger team, you can opt for a mini bus or bus rental! We have it all.
In 2014, a total of 25.65 million sports travelers spent close to $9 billion in hotel rooms, restaurants, visitor attractions and tickets. Plus, according to CNBC, traveling for youth sports is a $7 billion industry. More than a third of National Tour Association operators offer some sort of sports travel package.
So if you have kids who are into sports, you would certainly need Custom Coach & Limo in the very near future! The good news is that we have made it easier for you to transport the kids from home to wherever they need to play and back. We have vehicles for any budget and any group size!
If you do have a need, all you have to do is to call us at +1 (866) 952-8737 and reserve your sprinter van rental in New York City in just minutes!
Traveling with kids can be a little daunting. The kids would definitely be excited at the prospect of playing and bonding with friends, but parents and coaches would have to mind all the logistics. Do not worry, we are here to give you some tips on how to have a fun and memorable sports-related travel with the kids:
1. Pack a lot of healthy snacks. You must remember that traveling teams usually have a hectic schedule and that might mean that the kids will be skipping lunch. And they simply cannot play at their best when they are hungry.
Leave the potato chips and other bags of junk food at home. Instead bring carrots, cheese, apples, nuts, and other healthier snacks. This way, the kids would have something to munch on even if you cannot stop for lunch or dinner.
2. Tell the kids to pack a travel kit. A travel kit should contain everything that they would need on the trip. That includes medicines, sunscreen, bug spray, water bottles, socks, game consoles, tablets, and yes even books to help while away the time. If you are traveling while school is still in, you should remind them to bring homework along.
Anticipate a lot of downtimes especially in long distance travel. While you can certainly screen a movie or play music on a sprinter van rental in New York City, it helps if the kids would have a book or their own tablets to keep them busy.
3. Prepare a code of conduct and explain them to the kids. Coaches would have made a list of acceptable behaviors on the trip. Know them and make sure that the kids know them. A code of conduct might also include precautions and a list of what not to do to make sure that the kids play at their best. For example, coaches might prohibit going out at night or swimming because these would leave the kids very tired.
4. Save with a sprinter van rental in New York City. Rather than going on separate cars, consider going on a sprinter van rental in New York City and save on the costs! You can split the cost among the number of kids who are going. Plus you get to save on fuel costs as well. That's a pretty good win for the environment. More than this, you will also save on parking. Large tournaments and popular sports centers also tend to charge parking fees, so you can also save on parking fees with us!
5. Lists! List down all the equipment that your kids need because you simply would not have the luxury of going back home when somebody forgets something.
6. Do not rely on your GPS. There are areas where you might not have reliable cell service. So make sure that you bring paper maps as well, just in case. Also when you get to your destination and you still have time, drive by the venue to make sure that you would not get lost going there.
7. Maximize your vacation. Tournaments might mean that you and the kids would have an extra day. Take this opportunity to visit local attractions. Bonus points if you can take the kids somewhere that is related to the sports that they are playing!
8. Save on hotel rooms. Most hotel rooms limit guests to a certain number. If you have a bigger team, you might need to rent more hotel rooms. You might be able to save by getting mini suites that could accommodate 8 to 10 people. Again, you can split the costs with other parents. Or you might want to try AirBnBs and rent out an entire apartment that would accommodate the entire team.
Get your sprinter van rental in New York City today just by calling Custom Coach & Limo at +1 (866) 952-8737.